Saturday, March 8, 2014

Over the Rainbow {Weekend Link Love}

My mama's favorite movie was the Wizard of Oz and when I was really small I vividly remember seeing Dorothy's world go from black and white to technicolor. This week I stumbled across a few places on the internet that were moments of brilliance in my black and white day to day. Enjoy a few of them with me. 

{Beautiful World Magazine article on the way Elisabeth Elliott Gren holds fast to Scripture despite her dementia}
{Oh the truth that just seeps out of this one by the sweet Anna Rendell- a girl that I truly wish was my neighbor, but will settle for being long distance friends with.}
{This is a bit of a viral post, but it was inspiring to me this week so there!}
{Seriously, these prints from Pen and Paint on Etsy are so sweet!}


Pink knocked it out of the park with this!

And in case you need a little something more, remember this:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...