Saturday, February 8, 2014

Create Life {Weekend Link Love}

I've been thinking a lot about personalities and what each of us bring to the table. It seems to me that if we don't bring what we have then something will be missing. Your eye for detail. My constant internal dialogue. Your work ethic. My need to create constantly.

Those are good things. Things that can be used for the sake of the Gospel.


Here are some links to bring to put it all in perspective: 

{For all of us who feel like we are just starting out in our craft or even those who've been at it for awhile.}
{I got a load of blackberries cheap so I am kind of on a kick}
{I just thought this was a fun post. Might try a few of these ideas out myself!}
{An interesting response...is the way out deeper in?}
{An arrow shot achingly beautiful and straight by Deidra Riggs as she reflects on {more than} the death of Philip Seymour Hoffman}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...