Saturday, November 23, 2013

When You Need More Than One Day For Thanks {Weekend Link Love}

This is the week that Americans set aside for thanks.

I don't know about you, but I need more than that. I need a mindset of thanks. A way to tune my mind to thanks 365 days a year.

This weekend make it a time to focus on the abundance of life that is every day. Here are a few links to help us along.

 {This post was so important to me this week. If you've ever felt like you need to do more or be more or move somewhere to be in the center of God's purpose for your life...well...don't.}
Raising Grateful Kids in An Entitled World
{This. From Kristen Welch of We Are THAT Family}
{I'm going to be filling you in a bit more on this December project I'm a part of, but take a look at the site and think about how you might take part. Below is a sneak peek at what I'm up to.}

{Another great one from We Are That Family}
Tips for Taking Photos for Christmas Cards
{For every frazzled mama who just wants her kiddos to cooperate and get a decent photo. This perspective from a family photographer over at Lisa-Jo's place}
{A recipe I started making in Liberia and can't go without on Thanksgiving now}
 

And what would any holiday be without my playlists? It would probably be fine, but I like to think that these tunes make them just a bit better. ENJOY!

Soundtrack to Thanks                                        Soundtrack to Cooking



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...