Saturday, September 14, 2013

{Weekend Link Love}

What is on tap for your weekend? I hope there is a bit of rest tucked in between the to dos on your list. If you have a minute or two take a look at these lovely links.

How to Make Your Own Scripture Tea by Rachel Wojnarowski
{I think this is a precious gift idea- super inexpensive too! So that is pretty much all my girlfriends will be getting for Christmas! Shhhhhh!)
The Marlboro Man Sandwich from The Pioneer Woman
(This is a buttery delicious once in a great while treat around my house and it is WOW!)
Indispensible by Greg Lucas
(Get your tissues out because this post will make you tear up as it challenges your boundaries. So worth the read!)
Children of 9/11: Discovering what terrorists could not steal away by Makoto Fujimura

Oh and this post that was just what I needed this week from Emily Freeman
The Kind of Movement that Makes a Difference


The winner of last week's giveaway was Alexas Jones! Congrats friend, enjoy! Also, the giveaway for this week is a bit delayed, but it is gonna be UH-MAZING (said in that sing songy Oprah voice) so don't miss it! I'll post it early next week!

{apologies for my flagrant use of exclamation points}

And the last thing! Sign ups for (in)couragers community groups for new members start on Monday! Curious about what I am talking about? Check out this post from a couple of weeks ago! I would love to have you in (in)motherhood or join another group that meets your need right where you are in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...