Saturday, September 28, 2013

How to Make the Weekend Last {Weekend Link Love}

Sometimes we need to scrape together as much beauty as we can on the weekends to carry us through the week. Gather those you love close, light a candle, dance like a crazy woman, pick some apples, do whatever you can to gather joy for the road ahead.

Here are some stops for the journey...

100 thing I want to teach my daughter by Lisa-Jo Baker
{As a mama of a daughter this makes me shout, "Yes, yes, yes!"}
In which we can only testify by our absence from church a guest post by Anne Bogel over at Sarah Bessey's place. {Because this is reality for so many}
Believe the Best by Lisa Whittle
{I think we all struggle with this sometimes. Either about ourselves or about someone we know.}
Maybe start packing shoeboxes?
{We've been collecting items for a few weeks and I'm so excited to box it up and get it on it's way!}
Pumpkin Snickerdoodles
{It's all about the fall right now and these cookies do the trick-perfect with cider! Believe me because they didn't have chocolate in them and I still liked them!}

Have you downloaded your free piece of art yet? It is my gift of beauty to you! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...