Saturday, November 16, 2013

For the Weeks That Didn't Go as Planned {Weekend Link Love}

We're on week two of the great Kenyan adventure. The wee girl and I have taken to the road to pass the time. Everything was going well until a stomach bug leveled me. Sometimes things don't go as planned, but you know what? You survive.

Here are some links to make your weekend a time to do more than survive. Let's thrive.

 {I'm an INFJ/ENFJ in case you wondered.}
{I'm loving this post from Girl of Cardigan}
{I'm a Jimmy Stewart fan. Swoon. I love these pieces by Blue Crab Magnets}
{Great ideas from Balancing Beauty and Bedlam

Add one more stop to your weekend and come over to check out the all new Velvet Ashes community. A community to encourage women serving overseas. Check it out and share it with women that you know that could benefit from this community. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...