Saturday, October 5, 2013

A Bit of a Getaway {Weekend Link Love}

This weekend my husband and I are headed away for a bit of anniversary fun- complete with a Grace Potter and the Nocturnals concert! Squeeeeeee!!!!!! Maybe you need to get away a bit too? A bit of a break from the 9-5 mentality?

Here are some things to peruse and ponder in the most beautiful of ways.

10 Ridiculously Easy Fall Projects over at Simple Mom
{I concur that 75% of these are doable even for my level of laziness and oh so cute!}
5 Reasons Marriage Cynics are Wrong 
 {Over on Relevant Magazine's site- seemed appropriate as my husband and I celebrate nearly 8 years this weekend!}
A Guide to Living Scared by Kristen Welch of We are THAT Family
{This especially spoke to me as my hubs heads to Kenya in a few short weeks}
Life is Freaking Brutiful
{Over at Momastery- this is just an amazingly honest and real piece of writing}

There are so many amazing 31 Days Series out there! Here are a few from dear friends of mine {forgive me if I left you out, you are no less dear.}

Karrilee Aggett {31 Days of Encountering God}
Kelly Mahalak {31 Days of Random Thoughts}
Becky Daye {31 Days Letter Writing}
Amy Tilson {31 Days to Change the World for Less than $50}
Reeve Coobs {31 Days of What Love is All About}
Amy Davis {31 Days of Art to Giveaway}
Rici Reid {31 Days of Loving My Mommy Body}
Crystal Stine {31 Days of Community}

Oh and here is a link to my own 31 Days: 31 Days of Extraordinary Ordinary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...