Monday, April 15, 2013

The (in)RL Countdown

I'm sitting here amidst boxes and trying to unpack a life in a new place. I told you last week about how God went before me in our last move and I just know that this move, this new community, is no different. Real life community is the way life is meant to be lived- alongside one another doing the stuff of life together.

Community, real Christ craving, stick it out when it's hard community has been a huge part of how God has shaped my life these last few years. Whether it has been struggling through a lack of community, being the new girl, or living life out in lock step with sweet sisters young and old I've proven (rather God has proven) that real life community is an essential ingredient to fullest life in Him.

I've been so blessed to be one of an amazing group of ladies known as (in)couragers. I get to love and share life across the miles through social media with a group of new mamas and amazing sisters and it just blesses me to no end. These sisters know how to encourage and I love co-leading the group. I'm even more passionate about in real life, look you square in the eye community.


Are you struggling to find community? Might I suggest joining a gaggle of women who are looking for real life community too? The (in)RL conference is the women's conference that comes to you! You can attend in your pjs with your favorite mug. Sign. me. up. April 26-27 you can share in the amazing simulcast and meet-up on Saturday with women right where you are! No meet-up where you are? Consider a little stepping out in bravery and start your very own local meet-up.

I hope to "see" many of you there! Go. Now. Sign up!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...