Wednesday, February 13, 2013

(in)motherhood is Full and Pouring Over!

Hi Ladies,

If you are visiting my site from (in)courage, welcome! Yesterday was a big day as we kicked off the 2nd session of (in)courage community groups. The (in)motherhood group was an already existing group and we had a limited number of spaces left. Our desire is to keep the group at 50(ish) so as to really connect with one another and so that no one feels lost in the crowd. I wish we could have unlimited spots because I know that EVERY mama needs support and encouragement. If you were hoping to join don't lose heart. Click over to the (in)courage site and peruse the other groups. You might find another one that works for you even better than (in)motherhood.

If you already contacted me via email or we have interacted via comments on the (in)courage site then you are considered a part of the group and should move forward with being a part of the group per the instructions you received from me via email. If not then join another group or plan to take part in the groups next session. This is a new and growing ministry and I know that more groups, including more mama groups, will be added in the coming months and years.

I keep it encouraging around this blog too so I would love to have you as a regular reader. My heart is for all women to feel and experience the hope of Christ alive in their lives at every stage. That is the heart of my writing and I would love to have you as a reader! Soldier on mamas. You are not alone in this battle.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...