Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Compassion Bloggers in Peru

Follow the Compassion Bloggers in Peru I'm a big fan of Compassion International. I began supporting my Rwandan daughter 8 years ago. This past April "Charlotte" as I call her turned sweet 16. I'm overjoyed at the way Compassion has grown and stretched the bounds of social media to bring the stories of Compassion children into our hearts and homes. Children just like my sweet Charlotte who need sponsors just like you...and you...and you...and you...Join a few Compassion bloggers as they journey to Peru to love on the least of these. You can join a twitter chat on November 14th with all the Compassion bloggers in Peru, hashtag #compassion.

Here is the team:
Shaun Groves
Angie Smith
Kevin and Layla Palmer
Jennifer Schmidt

Follow them November 13-17 in Peru!

Sponsor a Child in Peru

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...