Friday, November 9, 2012

5 Minute Friday: Quiet

Another Friday. Another 5 minutes of bravery. Around these parts we dance and write like no one is looking...for 5 minutes straight! Then we link up over at Lisa-Jo's and share the results. It is a beautiful thing!

Topic: Quiet
GO! 

I've never been much for "inside voices". I cringe at the thought of being told ever so politely to use my aforementioned "inside voice". There are just some things that beg to be shouted. There are just some things that need to break the quiet.

I dared to share my struggle. 

I dared to break the quiet. 

I dared to say out loud that there are days that this world wears thin at the seams, ripped elbows and ragged knees showing all the sore spots. Some of you shouted back. You shouted about how you can't seem to get through a day without feeling the pressure and the pull to be perfect.

What we found is that we are daughters of a God who may be silent at times, but is never still. A God who whispers straight to our hearts. He always knows when to shout into our darkness a truth that rings like a bell. He quiets storms and hearts just the same.


STOP! 



Five Minute Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...