Saturday, November 2, 2013

Make Your Weekend a Gift {Weekend Link Love}


Love em' or hate em' Uncle Si will make you laugh and eternally refer to Operation Christmas Child as "Operation Chipmunk Child".

Operation Christmas Child

Then go take a bit of his advice- not the part about the fireworks however- and pack a shoebox. Make it a family affair! National collection week is November 18-25!

I also want to gather up a group to pray for my friend Alia who will be winging her way with a gaggle of mama friends (including her very own mama!) to Kenya for 10 days. She's leaving the same day as my husband will be to go to East Africa and I figure I might as well roll my prayers for him into a bigger project of faith and prayer. So go check out what Alia and these amazing women are doing and pin them to your refrigerator for the next 10 days.

Whatever you do this weekend I hope that it is a gift. A gift of rest to your own soul. A gift of compassion and mercy to another heart. Whatever it is make it a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...