Saturday, October 12, 2013

Slow it Down and Turn it UP {Weekend Link Love}

If you've had a busy week then take a minute to kick up your feet and turn up the music even higher. You might even take a minute to enjoy a few of these stops along the way. Dance in your seat a bit and give these a read!

{A post on Relevant Magazine's website- I agree with 75% of these things especially the ones about knowing how to interact with other people.}
{Another one from Kristen Welch of We are THAT Family and can I just say? Spot on.}
{This one was written just for me and of that I am certain. Another beauty from Lisa-Jo}
{Erin from The Humbled Homemaker really speaks grace for so many of us in this post}
{An article on Christianity Today's website by Ed Stetzer that I yelled a big ol' "Amen" at.}
{Stumbled upon this beauty by Bullseyebeads on Etsy and just fell in love. Can we say "wishlist"?}


Fall in Love {2013} 
My fall playlist, finally. I know you were waiting with bated breath.You're welcome.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...