Saturday, September 21, 2013

What a Weekend Can Be {Weekend Link Love}

These days that cap each week- they can be pure grace. A respite from the storm of Monday through Friday. I hope that is what you are experiencing this week and even if this is the calm before the storm know that He is the same on Monday as He is on Sunday- ever faithful.


Here are some stops for your weekend...

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies, Thank You Food Network
{Because maybe just maybe you need to do a baking exchange with someone and these will fit the bill!}
{This might help with the Monday-Friday blues}
An easy way to find time to study the Bible by Katie Orr on Inpired to Action
{Because what mama doesn't need a little help in this area? Katie so gets it!}
NS Pottery on Etsy 
{I keep gazing at the beauty. Feel free to get me a Christmas gift or two}
Prancercise and Pistachios
{When my friend Anna tweeted me this I almost fell over. Seriously Prancercise lady, way to make a career out of a bizarre personality and exercise routine. Give it a watch.}


My most read post of the week: Welcome to (in)motherhood! {There is still time to sign up for a group, but space is running out quickly so go.now. find a group that is just right for you!}


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...