Monday, March 4, 2013

A Busy Signal

There are major things happening in the Hoover household- like major pack-up-our-life-and-trust-God-big-things happening. I'm going to be sharing more in the coming days, but right now I want to say that I value this community and the way you receive my words and heart with open arms. The way that I can spill my writer's blood across the screen and you read and wipe tears and nod solidarity with my mama heart and needy grace loving soul. I've got words of fearlessness to finish. Words that are not tumbling out the way I want them too. This one word of fearless has got me shakin' in my boots over the future. Again, why did I dare a second year? Wasn't one year enough? All I can say is that God had more to do in me. He might need a third year at this rate.

So if you check this little blog and see my words are few know that the busy signal is because I am writing on lives and then I'm coming back to write on the screen (thanks sweet Ann for that). I won't be gone for long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...