Saturday, October 19, 2013

Before Time Gets Away {Weekend Link Love}

My life is about to enter a season of craziness and right now I feel like I am chasing chickens. Yeah, you know how they dart around and you can't ever seem to hold them still once you've gotten your hands on them. Is it only me with experience chicken wrangling?

Well, anyways, here are a few links that might slow you down a bit and ease the stress of it all. {Sorry, chickens not included}

Enjoy.

{This will make you spew water out of your nose so caution. I'm a DA fan and I have a strange fascination with hipster culture so it really got to me}
{By my friend Alia Joy who just might be one of the most honest and real bloggers and women that I know. I appreciate this raw piece that rings truth and love.}
{By Gretchen Louise and for all of you not able to attend Allume this year. I'm going to miss some of you terribly. You know who you are.}
{Emily Freeman made the list again. Surprise, surprise. This was something to ponder that I'm still thinking about two days later. Plus, I just love that Mr. Rogers video. Gets me every time.}
{A great write about peacemaking with pics of food to boot over at A Deeper Story}
{Really lovin' these for the season from Urban Style Stitches on Etsy}
{From The Sweets Life- They are protein packed and another great way to use old nanners and extra quinoa (so hipster I know)}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...